Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour 2009

It has been a very, very long time huh? Truth is that I didn't have much free time to blog. All the blogs I typed before this were typed when I was at the office when the time "curi-curi tulang". Hee. Anyway, I quit my job and I didn't have access to the internet until now. Got myself a P1 W1max. It's pretty good but at times it does sucks. Overall it's ok.

What's new bout me? I'm unemployed! Life is hard and sucks now. There were few interviews but no response as yet. Probably I'm not good enough for them. It got me thinking though.. that I am not good at all.


Last night was the Earth Hour. I participated! Yay, didn't know that I could because I was supposed to go to this wedding. Last minute I didn't have the mood to go. So Lan accompanied mum instead of me.

I was alone at home. By 8.25 pm I have already light up the candles and turned off every switch there is in the house, except for the fridge because I don't want the stuffs in there to go bad.

What I did was firstly me myself and I had candle light light dinner, just few baby hotdogs. Then I didn't know what to do. I went out at the porch and looked around. Our next door neighbours were out. The house to our right was in total darkness, nobody was home, the car is gone. The people to the house to our left had gone back kampung and had left their porch light on. I saw that only one of our Chinese neighbours in front participated. The other house still have their porch lights on. Pretty good I guess. Not bad.

By 8.45 p.m I have run of ideas of what to do. I was alone so I couldn't talk to anyone and I didn't know who to call. Anyway, if I do call someone, my phone wouldn't last for even 2 minutes, my battery was already weak.

So, I turned and turned looking for ideas. Then the Trimax exercise bicycle "called" me. Hee..
Since I didn't get exercise for like forever already, so I rode it. Before that I set my phone alarm at 9.30 p.m. I rode and rode non-stop until the alarm went off.

When I rode the Trimax, I couldn't see how far I have cycled because it was dark. Once the lights are on, I was so proud of myself because I have cycled 11.8 km in 43 minutes and 37 seconds!! Wow, pretty impressivo right??













No comments: